Product Name: Agility Bed
All of us know that sleeping is a necessary part of our everyday life and not having a proper sleep can lead to a lot of other problems in your daily life. Trying different mattresses can be a tiring business too but put a break to all this and read my review about Agility Bed as I have used it and I think you should use it also.
Read my inference about this product, and you will end up buying the product. Give it two minutes, and you will end up knowing the specifications as well as the working features of the same. This product also talks about the list of pros too to help you find out why you should be using the mattresses from this entity.
What is Agility Bed All About?
Agility Bed is a hybrid mattress as it helps you in getting the much-needed sleep. It also includes the support and bounce of coils which is over 1,000 with the contouring hug as well as the pressure relief of foam which is the latex as well as the gel memory foam to be exact. On the other hand, it is much more different than the other hybrid mattresses found in brick-and-mortar establishments in today’s world.
How Will Agility Bed Support You?
- You can choose the mattress according to your weight. It will help you with the process of energy absorption, providing pressure relief as well as the transitional layer in your bed.
- It consists of 1,000 mini micro-coils which also provide a lot of support and durability.
- It also consists of five-zoned latex foam which makes sleeping a better experience.
- To give your families the needed sleep it also consists of hypo-allergenic latex foam. It also includes a fire-protection sock as well as the cover of the mattress.
- The mini micro-coils used in the mattress are combined with the premium latex and memory foam which will work to support your back. It will also help in promoting the movements and will also act as a cushion for your spine.
- The latex foam is also breathable and to a large extent will also ensure that you are supported while sleeping and that too without the “sinking” feeling that you usually have to face with the other mattresses.
- All the foams which are used in the formation of this mattress have environmental certifications and it also, to no small extent ensures that they are safe and non-toxic too. The polyurethane foams used in the making of this mattress are all CertiPUR-US certified.
- All these are made without ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, without mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
- These mattresses are also made without formaldehyde, without phthalates which are regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. It also consists of Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions which are less than 0.5 parts per million.
- It keeps the bed bugs as well as the termites away from the bed. It also helps in retaining the body heat.
- It is recommended to give the 180-degree turn to your bed every 3-6 months.
- It gives you 100 night’s trial. It usually takes a month to adjust to a new mattress, and this company offers you 100 nights. So if you are still not satisfied with the product, you can ask for a refund.
- It will help you in getting the right sleep your body needs.
- There is no offline availability for this product. You have to place an order for this product online only.
Customer Reviews & Scores:
All the people who have used it have good reviews as well as opinions about the mattress. They felt that they could enjoy the sleep in a lot better way than the thought. It made them think energetic the next day. With 100 nights of sleep trial, you have nothing to lose or worry about as well as nothing to risk too.
I would highly recommend it to anybody who is having problems while sleeping and does not get up refreshed. It gives you 100 night’s trial. It usually takes a month to adjust to a new mattress, and this company offers you 100 nights. So if you are still not satisfied with the product, you can ask for a refund. It also comes along with ten years warranty.
So what are you waiting for? Place your order today.